Artists are invited to apply to be part of The Original Art Sale 2016. Applications can be made online or by post.
To be considered to have your artwork included in art sale, you must apply by completing the form and paying the one time application fee. An early bird application fee of $35 applies from 8am of 15 January to 5pm of 15 February. The standard application fee is $55.
Applications must be entered by the artist or the artist’s gallery representative. The application fee is non-refundable.
You will be contacted via email if you have been accepted to the sale. A maximum of four (4) artworks will be accepted.
Please read the terms and conditions before making your application. (Click here)
Your account will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
After the payment is processed, your receipt will be shown along with a form where you can upload images of your sample artworks online.
If you are not prepared with your sample images, you may also email it to us at [email protected] with your registration number on the subject line.
If you want to post your photographs, you can still use this form to pay online and/or follow the instructions below.
- Download and fill up the application form (click here).
- Read the Terms and Conditions. By sending your application, you also signify your agreement to the T&Cs.
- Enclose a photograph of your artwork that is typical of your style. Note that this photograph will not be returned.
- On the back of the photograph clearly write your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Indicate how many artworks you would like to enter. A maximum of four (4) artworks will be accepted.
- Enclose a cheque for NZ$35 to cover the early bird application fee.
- Post to The Original Art Sale Ltd, POBox 76596, Manukau 2104.
- Results of postal applications will be notified on or before 31 August via email if an email address has been provided. If an email address hasn’t been supplied, the applicant will be notified via post.
EARLY BIRD ENDS 15 FEBRUARY.
CLOSING DATE FOR ARTIST APPLICATION IS 5.00PM OF 31 JULY.
DELIVERY OF ARTWORK
3 TO 9 OCTOBER 2016 / 10AM-2PM
ART SALE DEPOT / VODAFONE EVENTS CENTRE
If your application is accepted you will need fill out and sign an entry contract form. Please send this with your artwork between 10am and 2pm, 3 to 9 October to The Original Art Sale, Vodafone Events Centre 770 Great South Rd, Manukau 2104. All couriered artwork must be received by 7 October.
GALA NIGHT / 13 OCTOBER
PUBLIC SALE DATES / 14 TO 16 OCTOBER